Bloggreeting

Bloggreeting!
Bloggreeting!

^o^

It sounds like birds around a tree.

Welcome to this blog!
Keep writing, keep believing! :)

PS: If you're suddenly feel dizzy or bored, it means I'm awesome. If you aren't, I'm more than it.

I'm real

My photo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
One of chubbies. One of dwarfs.

Words I wanna die for

Why do you think life is happier than death? - Hashimoto, Silk

March 4, 2011

Just Made A DeviantArt Account

Hey guys how are you doing?

A good news, I've made a deviantart account yesterday! :D
I wish it could make a network with people in the world who can help me to grow my drawing skill.
Because there are so many artists, illustrators, journalists, cute goddesses I want to meet. People like Indonesian mangaka; Galang Tirtakusuma, Fachreza Octavio, and others.
One of my foolish dreams is become a mangaka, make my own comic. So, I think deviantart can help me to take my dream into reality.
Wait for the next generation mangaka, okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walkie Talkie