Bloggreeting

Bloggreeting!
Bloggreeting!

^o^

It sounds like birds around a tree.

Welcome to this blog!
Keep writing, keep believing! :)

PS: If you're suddenly feel dizzy or bored, it means I'm awesome. If you aren't, I'm more than it.

I'm real

My photo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
One of chubbies. One of dwarfs.

Words I wanna die for

Why do you think life is happier than death? - Hashimoto, Silk

November 28, 2010

Begin Friendship

One of reasons why I made this blog is for getting new friends. I want to know people who haves same interest as me. But...there's a problem. I don't know what thing makes you, Amazing People, like don't see me ;___; is it true? Or maybe I'm too childish to be your friends? Because my blog design isn't good enough? I have to show my real picture? I believe the biggest reason is because my English is bad, I'll change it as soon as possible! I promise! Human's ability to learn a language increasingly will motivated itself.

So, to any visitors, you're allowed to give comments on postings above :) follow my blog? It's up to you, as long as you know, you aren't obligated to. Perhaps this will help you:

- I'm dying without art, I can draw more than 5 times in a day :3
- Ask me about cool manga and anime!
- I love mystery, horror, a bit military, and action movies.
- Pop, rock, and electronic songs <3
- I have 3 cats at home, what about you?

Just tell me what's your hobby, asl (age/sex/location) aren't needed so much, real picture neither.
Let me know you, and we will begin our friendship!

PS: Don't worry,  I don't bite :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walkie Talkie