Bloggreeting

Bloggreeting!
Bloggreeting!

^o^

It sounds like birds around a tree.

Welcome to this blog!
Keep writing, keep believing! :)

PS: If you're suddenly feel dizzy or bored, it means I'm awesome. If you aren't, I'm more than it.

I'm real

My photo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
One of chubbies. One of dwarfs.

Words I wanna die for

Why do you think life is happier than death? - Hashimoto, Silk

November 20, 2010

If I Were a Girl? I'm a Girl

Fashionably-minded girls already spread in this place!
They're talking about shopping everyday! I don't know where is it from, media sold consumptive behaviors to these poor children. Wake up girls! Do I need a Gong to wake you up?

A world OUT there, where your brain, girls, even don't know that world is exist, there are hundreds people,  thinking what will they eat tomorrow! They need money, not use it to buy unimportant stuffs like yours, girls, they need it to stay alive.

Perhaps girls weren't interested on it? Ooh girls must be stylish isn't? Boys like girls who wear blue jeans, feminine shirts, cute ribbons... Then I will never be both :B
I dislike when you, you, you and you underestimate me because that. Everyone have something special, if they think they don't need else, stop criticized her. Or do you think I must wear new clothe every time I finished a bath? I'm not Richie Rich!

Don't watch that teens movie too often, it's free to you, but I suggest, try watch actions, wars, or biographies. It's time to change your statements, your principle into a big one. World doesn't want humans destroy him. Inspiring stories will make you better than before. Keep motivated, keep changed!

 

1 comment:

Walkie Talkie