Bloggreeting

Bloggreeting!
Bloggreeting!

^o^

It sounds like birds around a tree.

Welcome to this blog!
Keep writing, keep believing! :)

PS: If you're suddenly feel dizzy or bored, it means I'm awesome. If you aren't, I'm more than it.

I'm real

My photo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
One of chubbies. One of dwarfs.

Words I wanna die for

Why do you think life is happier than death? - Hashimoto, Silk

November 6, 2010

The Mount is Keep BOOMING!

Yesterday, Mount Merapi erupted again!

And Wedhus Gembel went on 20 kilometers radius, so people who thought they were save before, became victims. Television said there was a village that couldn't be evacuated until now because its condition problem. Many people died and injured :'( 50 percents of their bodies were burned. Like other victims did, they were taken to Sardjito General Hospital and doctors handled them. Total of casualties were about 200, and refugees is now up to 100 thousand residents.

Donations are running as it must be. I think the biggest loss were houses those attacked by ashes and broken. President stays in here and giving support, reporters shoots every inches of town, I cries.

God, we don't know your big plan, but it's so sad seeing them run, chased by mount's clouds.
God, I don't think you aren't fair or cruel, but it's so sad seeing them cry, feared by volcanic ashes.
God, you always give us the best. Even with sadness, unfairness, cruelness, and death. 

(A picture of a car here:)


Good luck volunteers! We beg on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walkie Talkie