Bloggreeting

Bloggreeting!
Bloggreeting!

^o^

It sounds like birds around a tree.

Welcome to this blog!
Keep writing, keep believing! :)

PS: If you're suddenly feel dizzy or bored, it means I'm awesome. If you aren't, I'm more than it.

I'm real

My photo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
One of chubbies. One of dwarfs.

Words I wanna die for

Why do you think life is happier than death? - Hashimoto, Silk

November 18, 2010

Burn It To The Ground!

Someday I want sing LOUDLY! FREELY! I will not allow any critics, any comments, anything!


As you know songs are arranged poetic words. As you know songs are crazy melodies. As you know songs are life, love. Then if I cannot control my power I used to sing, so what?


This world isn't your own. If something goes wrong it's normal :D Right turns wrong is never ending cycles ruling our life. The one cannot do wrong is God, and unfortunately I'm not God. Mistakes are my little buddies, apologizes are my parents.



We're going 'til the world stops turning
While we burn it to the ground tonight



So could I burn it to the ground?
When someone's trying to judge us as he wants, scream!
Human rights is ON! Will always ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walkie Talkie