Bloggreeting

Bloggreeting!
Bloggreeting!

^o^

It sounds like birds around a tree.

Welcome to this blog!
Keep writing, keep believing! :)

PS: If you're suddenly feel dizzy or bored, it means I'm awesome. If you aren't, I'm more than it.

I'm real

My photo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
One of chubbies. One of dwarfs.

Words I wanna die for

Why do you think life is happier than death? - Hashimoto, Silk

November 1, 2010

Poor Kitties :`(

YESTERDAY

I saw a woman grabbed a kitty on its tail! D:
( It was depressing experience for me who loves cuties...)
I would scream but Mow stopped me, she told the woman to give that kitty to her.
Well, about 3 minutes later I could made her 'calm'.

Then, unpredictably I found other kitty! They were sisters!
Both were innocent and weak :(
I putted them into a warm cage, gave food and water.
I cried a little, I laughed a little, because they were too little :'|
...
I couldn't sitting all day in front of cage!
I did usual activities without thinking of them (I lie)
I fell slept, zzzz....
I knew that night was so cold.

AT THE MORNING

I asked Mow how was their condition.
Something shocked was, Daw had threw them out last night! D':
Although I understood how Daw cared about animals, and would never hurt them.
*sighs*
I even didn't take any pictures of poor kitties who will be living in wild.

I love those kitties,
I don't hate Mow or Daw,
I just sometimes kick myself.

Be happy, you can feel life, feel love, feel everything that can be stopped anytime God wants.
Be happy, poor kitties :`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walkie Talkie