Bloggreeting

Bloggreeting!
Bloggreeting!

^o^

It sounds like birds around a tree.

Welcome to this blog!
Keep writing, keep believing! :)

PS: If you're suddenly feel dizzy or bored, it means I'm awesome. If you aren't, I'm more than it.

I'm real

My photo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
One of chubbies. One of dwarfs.

Words I wanna die for

Why do you think life is happier than death? - Hashimoto, Silk

November 25, 2010

Where Good People Always Win The Battle

 After waiting for 2 weeks, finally tomorrow I'll watch Harry Potter!
I didn't know the cinema wasn't crowded before I went there by myself. Grrr... emotionally I waited and waited...so long... A half of my classmates are going to go with me, I hope we'll get adjacent seats on cinema.

Well, I've homeworks I must done right now.

Perhaps the movie could heal my stress and bring me into its fantasy world.
A world where good people always win the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walkie Talkie