Bloggreeting

Bloggreeting!
Bloggreeting!

^o^

It sounds like birds around a tree.

Welcome to this blog!
Keep writing, keep believing! :)

PS: If you're suddenly feel dizzy or bored, it means I'm awesome. If you aren't, I'm more than it.

I'm real

My photo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
One of chubbies. One of dwarfs.

Words I wanna die for

Why do you think life is happier than death? - Hashimoto, Silk

November 28, 2010

Busy Week

Next week will be a busy week!
You know students are talking about it all days, why do they must do their homeworks.
There are Microsoft Power Point task, school magazine's deadline; interviews, covers, comics, focuses, also preparing exams, drama, and live! Oh my gosh, may be I can't write new postings on this blog again T___T
Be patient students, your way still too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walkie Talkie