Bloggreeting

Bloggreeting!
Bloggreeting!

^o^

It sounds like birds around a tree.

Welcome to this blog!
Keep writing, keep believing! :)

PS: If you're suddenly feel dizzy or bored, it means I'm awesome. If you aren't, I'm more than it.

I'm real

My photo
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
One of chubbies. One of dwarfs.

Words I wanna die for

Why do you think life is happier than death? - Hashimoto, Silk

November 14, 2010

Mow Said

In my religion, we will live again after we dead.
Human will raised up from their graves.

Then, when someone criticized my appearance, or I criticized it by myself, Mow Said

"In the next world, there's no difference between tall and short, beauty and ugly, famous and unknown, rich and poor, fashionable and plebeian, you and them. What God sees' your heart, what did you do, what did you say, what did you see, what did you hear."

I felt she always knows what answer I wanted to hear :')


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walkie Talkie